Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hopscotch


Okay, when did Hopscotch get so hard? Whew!!! Erin & Jill have a Rug hopscotch that they can play indoors that they got for a gift. I see it frequently at their house and Kim says they play it all the time. But when we took the girls home from school today was the first time I tried my hand at it. And I swear that game was a lot easier when I was a kid. Although Erin didn't seem to be having any trouble with it. Why is that!! Trying to hop on one foot was bad enough, but I managed...sort of. Then, being out of breath, standing on one foot and having to bend over and pick up a bean bag...well, that little Erin is a showoff is all I've got to say.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Love it. Way to go Mimi! You get points for just getting out there on the rug.