Friday, July 22, 2011

Roller Skating



Yesterday afternoon, Thursday, Judy and I took Erin and Jill skating at Champs. This picture was taken before we got our skates on. Erin only needs a little support on her skates, more or less just holding her hand, and she stays up pretty well. Jill, on the other hand, pretty much needs to be held up. Her little feet are everywhere. She told me once I was holding her hand too tightly, but I needed a good grip to hold her up. In the middle of the skating session, everyone goes to the middle of the rink to do the ball & the jack and the cha cha slide, and it's a challenge on skates, believe me. I know Erin & Jill enjoyed it, because Jill was asking to go again tomorrow. It was a good was to pass a very hot afternoon.



2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

Erin sure does like to pose.

Judith Bowman said...

Good Times! Erin and Jill have very different skating styles (the Atomic Scramble and the Slip'n Slide). They sure love to skate!
Unlike Nana's which is the Wild Wave. Mimi actually has a nice technique, and according to Jill just holds hands pretty tightly. Way to go Mimi!