Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Sign Can't Possiby Refer To Us



When Bobby & I went to line dance Monday, we thought maybe we could find a spot to park in the lot, but there were only 2 spaces available, and both had the above sign posted, so we found a spot on the street. I admit the day and time of the week never entered our minds; the only thing that we saw was "Reserved for Seniors," and we both said out loud, well, this is reserved for seniors, but there's a place out there on the street, so out we went and walked a little further. It was when we got close to the building that we started laughing, realizing, hey, maybe we could have parked there after all. Could we just possibly be two of those seniors that space is reserved for? Never entered our minds. I have to admit I might feel guilty taking that spot; I really don't need it.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Whenever I see the word "seniors" like that, I think of frail, slow-moving, slightly off-balance white-haired little old ladies. Then I think, wait a minute - that's exactly how I am in the morning before I've had a chance to get myself together. I guess one of these days that's just going to last all day no matter what I try to do..!