Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Bunny Went Home



Habits are quickly formed, with me anyway. When Mr. Tuppence went home, it was a few days before I stopped looking for him. I'd come in the front door thinking I'd talk to him, or sitting on the couch, in the back of my mind, I'd catch myself thinking it was time to check on the bunny or that I'd go pet him. He was such a cute little ball of fur, I can't help but miss him. But I did find out I don't want another rabbit of my own. Probably because we really don't have a good space in the house to keep one permanently. But I would like to watch this little fellow again sometime. And When Helga and Anna picked him up to take him home, Anna couldn't get her hands on him quickly enough - she missed her bunny sooooo much. I'm sure he's glad to be back home.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

Awww...he looks so soft! Just now saw this. Bye Mr. Tuppence.