Monday, April 13, 2009

This and That Again

We injoyed Easter yesterday, having everyone over for dinner. Brian got to drop by after he got off work. And we really, really missed Beth but hope she enjoyed being with her family in Bardstown.

Yipppeee for the navy and the Obama administration for freeing the captainand killing those pirates. I hope they don't stop here, however; They need to make these ships safe from future pirating. And I hope they act quickly.

I finished another quilt block, but I think I'll wait until I complete another one and post two at a time. I know the suspense is killing everybody.

Tomorrow, April 14 is Brian and Beth's 2nd wedding anniversary. I hope their schedules are going to allow them to celebrate sometime this week.

My derby pick, Old Fashioned, injured his knee and can't run anymore. And he was my first "Sure Thing." Back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR FAMILY STORIES. THANKS FOR SHARING.WATCH FOR TOMORROW'S BLOG.