Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just A Little Small Talk


Nothing really to blog about, just talking. Brian dropped by last night and we talked about the flowers growing next door. I googled them, and he was right - they're hydrangeas. I thought they were snowball bushes, but according to google, snowball bushes are always white. Next door's are blue, pink, etc.

I also googled the tea party movement thinking I could figure them out, but they're still a mystery to me. The best I come up with is...you have your religious fanatics, and in the tea party you have your political fanatics. And I think they're all dangerous. And in the tea party I think you may have some of both.

We went to Kevin's softball game last night thinking we'd get to see both Kevin and David play. But it was rained out. We didn't get any rain at our house until quite a bit later in the evening. But the field was soaked. David told me I would not have been allowed to cheer for both teams, but that's exactly what I'd have done.

I've been walking early in the a.m. before it gets hot - around 6:30 or 7:00. I usually walk the same route, trying to pick up my pace a little and make better time.

I've lost all my lipsticks but one again, and that's one I never use because I don't like it. I don't know what happens to them. My lipsticks are sort of like that one missing sock. They just disappear. So I'm off to purchase a few today. In the photo above, I think Erin and Jill were discussing what possibly could have happened to Mimi's lipsticks.

2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

Is that those little tube things? Oops, I thought they were B-B Gun Targets.

Judith Bowman said...

What a great picture...!