Monday, July 26, 2010

Salsa Night at Willow Park

When the concert had just started last night, I spotted this dude in the crowd. Bobby asked if he could take his picture. Well, when Bobby came back over to where we were sitting, he said guess what he had inside that hat.....
And guess what he had inside that hat??

This is Mark doing some fancy moves with Jill and friend Camille. I think they must have had lessons.


Erin and Bobby danced last night at the concert, not letting the heat bother them a bit. You just can't keep a good man down when there's a pretty girl around.
Once the dance floor got crowded, I never saw the top hat guy again. Salsa night drew the biggest crowd of the year, I believe, and there were lots of new faces in the crowd, lots of new dancers on the floor. And many familiar, also.


2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

Lots of fun. However, I don't think it was anywhere near the biggest crowd, but the dance floor was the most crowded this year!

Judith Bowman said...

Love the pictures! Looks like I missed a fun night!