Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Mantel


Been awhile since I've posted, so I decided to show you my pretty mantel decorated for Christmas. I've had these Merry Christmas blocks for at least 20 years, and this is the first time I've not put them on the hutch. When deciding not to use greenery and lights on the mantel this year, I thought I'd put the blocks here, also. Then I found these candles Saturday, just what I'd been looking for, to use in place of the lights. My decorating is done except for putting the ornaments on the tree, and that may wait until tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Post more pictures of the rest of the house....I'd love to see more.
Julie

Judith Bowman said...

Mary Lynn, your decorations are gorgeous - as usual! And I love all the red berries!