Monday, November 29, 2010

More Christmas Decorations


I like my prelit Christmas treee. It was so easy. At first I wasn't sure, but after I stuck my red berries in it I was happy. The red NOEL hanging on the wall to the right is one I made at a macrame class Dot and I took, and it's hung in the living room every Christmas for probably 35 years. This year I placed it in the dining room. Pardon the out of place chair, but it was in the way of the tree for the picture.

This darling Let It Snow Snowman is my Christmas bonus from Julie this year. I've had my NOEL macrame hanging here, where you come in the front door, for maybe 35 years? What a rut I'm in. And I love this hanging here. It's so cute.


The nutcrackers have had various homes over the past Christmases, but this is the first time they've ever been on the landing. They must be wondering where in the world this flowery wallpaper came from - they've never seen it before.



This vase of berries sat on the mantel the last few years, so this year I put it in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Brian said...

beautiful, Mom!

Anonymous said...

It all looks sooooo nice! I'll take a few pictures or our house and post them on facebook (or at least I'll try!)
Julie