Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Afternoon With Jill

I picked Jill up at school today, and as usual, she didn't fail to entertain. When it was almost time to take her home, she had an idea. "I have a good idea, something we haven't done for a long time. Let's stop at Walgreens and get a snack after we get Erin." It's something we used to do after getting Erin's allergy shot. I told her we weren't picking Erin up today. "Well, we could stop and get a snack anyway." So of course, we got a snack at Walgreens and took one to Erin, also.

Also in the Walgreen's parking lot we saw a woman driving a car with a poodle on her lap, the dog hanging out the driver's window. Jill, of course, was taken with how cute the dog was. I told her, yes, that sure is a cute dog, but that's not a very safe way to drive a car. Jill told me, "well, I don't think the dog is driving."

4 comments:

Brian said...

I think you should write a book about all the things Jill and Erin say.

Judith Bowman said...

Oh my gosh - that is so funny! Is that totally Jill, or what?!

Anonymous said...

Julie said...How funny.....made me laugh out loud!!

Mark said...

That made me laugh.