Friday, February 13, 2009

2009 golf round 2 and 1/2

I played Crescent Hill GC today. I only played 9 holes, so I haven't completed my 3rd round of the year yet. I played very bad. I'm sure I couldn't have given the Columbus, Ohio Golf Goddess a decent game. I shot a 48. Even though I played bad, it really felt good to get out and hit the ball and walk 9 holes. I like the winter senior rates at our public courses. During the week in winter, the senior rates are $6.25 for 18 holes if you walk. As cheap as that is I don't mind going over to just play 9 holes.
The course itself was not in real good shape. Very playable for winter, but still muddy with very thin dead grass. A lot of tree limbs down, but not in the fairways. They lost a few trees and lots of branches, but not anything that would alter the look of the course or the way it has always played.

3 comments:

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I don't know how I posted this on Mary Lynn's blog. I need to straighten something out. But this was posted by Bob.

Bob

Anonymous said...

I know what happened Bob. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and you two are so close you could not distinguish between you and her. Just one big happy heart. Happy Valentine's Day. Stay close.

Brian said...

Wow Mom, I think you should take Dad's place on the golf trip. I KNOW he can't beat 48!