Thursday, June 18, 2009

Second try was a charm- almost

Well, it would have been a charm if they'd won. What I mean is, second time was a charm because they actually played. Bobby & I went to Kevin's Tuesday night game and we were the only ones there. It was rained out. Apparently it was raining everywhere in the city except in our neighboorhood. So we went to the Wednesday night game. The picture above was taken when a player on Kevin's team was walked to first base, and that's Kevin getting to take second base. I think they'd have won if the umpire hadn't blown a call when Kevin tagged a guy out at third, but the ump called the guy safe. And I was watching closely. You know how I am with my sports. But seriously, I did see that guy get tagged. Seriously.

2 comments:

Judith Bowman said...

Seriously? How serious was it? Was it VERY seriously or just a LITTLE seriously?

Anonymous said...

It has done nothing here but rain. I got out a few minutes yesterday between the raindrops, to get some flowers. Blessings
QMM