Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Night in Willow Park











We had another enjoyable time at the concert last night, and sat next to Uncle George and June. The photos above of the lady in the blue dress are "ballerina girl." We love watching her - she can dance like crazy, and never sits out a dance. The elderly couple are there every week - I actually saw him get mad at her one week because she had trouble following him. He doesn't know how to dance - and certainly can't lead. I'm sure anyone would have trouble following him. And I tried to get a good shot of the lady in the red hat because her hat was funny but could never get a good shot of her from the front. The music was great - the first time I remember a band not taking a break, and played past the 9:00 quitting time. They seemed to be really enjoying playing. Now I'm going to publish this post and see where the photos actually land. I don't have the hang of how they're going to look on the page yet - it's guess work. Then I'm off for my walk. Can we believe it's almost July???




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gal, you did a good job. I would probably be better off to go walking instead of sitting at this computer. I am going to art class today. My quilt is coming along. I'll show it to you soon. Love the concerts in the park. Did you see my art experience of 6/27/09.
Peggy

Judith Bowman said...

Fun, fun fun - Looking forward to the next installment from the Willow Park Watchers! ("Watchers" of course is a term used by two little dancers we know who boogie almost daily at Queen Anne's Court - they are the dancers, we are the watchers.

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

I sure did, Peggy. I read and enjoy all your blogs. Keep them coming. Mary Lynn.