Sunday, September 20, 2009

Block Twelve



As you can see, I've also been working on another quilt, the one Erin and Jill helped combine the little colored dresses on. I've sewn the sleeves and bloomers on, but the dresses are still partly pinned. After I sew the dresses, I have to add the faces, cheeks, button eyes, hair ribbon, though they have no hair. Then the borders, and actually do the quilting. And on the applique quilt I'm ready to applique the border. While BBB has been stuck in his man cave, I've been quilting away. It's so dark in his man cave. Very depressing. Upstairs you can tell when the sun's out, or hear the rain. The windows are open with the breeze blowing in...brrrrr.... Oh well, to each his own.

3 comments:

Judith Bowman said...

ML, these are precious, and so pretty! Can't wait to see the finished product. Bobby's downstairs taking pictures of his feet and keeping football scores, and there you are upstairs with the wind and rain quilting your little heart out...

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Thanks, Judy. There are 30 blocks and it will by 63 by 92 inches when it's done, including the borders. I think it will be adorable.

Bad Bob said...

But, in the basement, rain or shine, the weather is the same!