Sunday, September 6, 2009

Julie Queen of Golf

I tell you...that sister of mine. On Friday, she got another hole in one. Congratulations, Julie. She used to be the Golf Goddess, but I hear her friends are now crowning her the Queen of Golf. She now has holes in one on nos. 6 and 8 on the course. You know, Brother Ben aspires to be king of the universe (god help us all). I'll have to let him know Julie already has two titles, goddess and queen. Now I'm pulling for her to beat the guys in the fantasy football league. Go, Sis.

4 comments:

Bad Bob said...

Julie is Queen of Golf, but she won't be Queen of Fantasy Football. Looking at my power ratings the poor dear won't win a game.

Judith Bowman said...

Yaaaay! You go, girl!

Kevin said...

I've got three holes in one-pair of underwear.

Brian said...

I thought I was way ahead with one HIO, but Aunt Julie has passed me by like a vegetable tray in front of Craig Stadler.