Monday, October 12, 2009

Bobbys Fantasy Football League

Okay, I just can't resist. When Julie and Bobby got into the same fantasy football league, I can't tell you how many times I heard about Julie picking bad players for her team, how surprised Bobby was that Julie didn't do a better job, that she picked with her heart and not with her head. Well, this week it was Bobby vs. Julie, and you got it. Julie Won. Bobby e'mailed Julie this morning to congratulate her, but I hope she shows him no mercy. He told me last night that she might beat him, and I asked him, "and how's that going to make you feel after giving her such a hard time?" He put his thumb and index finger together, and said, "about this big." Come on Julie. Don't be a good sport. Rub it in big time.

5 comments:

Bad Bob said...

I'm sure Julie's a better sport than her sister....

Judith Bowman said...

In your dreams, Bub. (You go, Julie).

Anonymous said...

While I would like to brag about beating Bobby, I feel I must point out that Susie is undefeated and in first place in the league. Oh.....I taught her well!!!
Julie

Mary Lynn's Blog said...

Way to go, Susie. But what's happened to Beth? Did she have a different teacher? She must have listened to Bobby instead of Julie.

Kevin said...

A star pitcher turned hole-in-one machine, and now a butt-kicking fantasy football player. I wouldn't mess with her.