Saturday, October 31, 2009

Two Former Quilts


Both these quilts are twin size, and I decided to post them just because. These are two of my favorites that I quilted in the past. I just get the evergreen tree quilt out in the winter, and made it about ten years ago. I love the flannel backing on it - so cozy. This quilt is patchwork, not qpplique. The other one is one that I didn't piece - I bought the quilt top from some ladies set up outside a Walmart in Leitchfield, Ky when I was working for Nintendo. They were selling quilt tops, and I liked this one, and it's remained one of my favorites.
Tomorrow I intend to sandwich together the "doll quilt" with the batting and backing and start quilting on it, and I'm making good progress on the applique of the garden quilt. I've seen several other quilts I'd like to make, and I'd like to start hooking another rug. Gosh, so many projects, so little time, so little money. So much fun.

No comments: