Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Parade











When I saw the American flag approaching in the parade, my first thoughts were that the parade was going to be a little more upscale this year. As you can see from the guy in white, I had been too quick with my assumptions. Anyway, Mark and I stood in the drizzle at Highland Avenue & Bardstown Road and enjoyed the parade, and it did seem to have more businesses involved this year. There was a good crowd- nothing to compete with the Zombie invasion, however. I love Bardstown Road. It's so...well, Bardstown Roadish. Sort of got that Derby feel all the time, but sometimes with a touch of zombie or Halloween or Christmas or Irish or whatever.
This afternoon we're going to the Halloween Party at the Zoo with Erin and Jill, Mark and Kim, so there's a chance we'll have pictures to post.




1 comment:

Bad Bob said...

Was the guy in the white bringing up the rear?