Thursday, April 15, 2010

patio cleanup

side view before cleaning up.

side view after cleaning up.

front view before cleanup. I usually don't see this part of the patio. In fact, it's really used for a storage area. We sit either in the swing in the yard, or on the deck above this part of the patio. So this part is "out of sight, out of mind." But it is visible when you enter the backyard, and from the rest of the back yard. I stored the caps in the basement on a shelf, threw away broken pots, pulled ivy from the bricks, swept away dirt and leaves accumulated in corners and crevices, emptied the pots and cleaned them a little, trimed the ivy off the bricks, just a little clean up. I think I improved it a little. Like I said, it's storage, but visible.


Front view after cleanup



2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

You did good Hazel!

Judith Bowman said...

Wow - you worked hard, Mary Lynn!