Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day at the Zoo



This is Mother's Day at the Zoo, and we Really were having a good time, although on this picture, I guess it appears questionable. After we stopped for this snack, Judy, Erin and Jill fed the geese that were hanging around our table. (They're such yucky creatures, if you ask me) After the zoo, we met Brian, Julie, Pam and Angie for ice cream. An extremely pleasant day. Of course, Bobby was taking this picture.


Last night Bobby and I sat for Erin and Jill, and had the pleasure of tucking them in bed. If I had a dollar for every time they called "Mimi" after they were tucked in, I'd probably be able to purchase a fairly nice pair of shoes with the money. If they could come up with an excuse to call me into their rooms, they did. And of course, I loved every minute of - they're quite entertaining.

1 comment:

Judith Bowman said...

It was a fun day, and yes we really are having a pleasant snack at the picnic table! There were fuzzy baby geese too, one of which boldly nipped Jill on her shoe - setting off giggles and efforts to get more nips. I think that was one of the best parts of the day. That and the penguins.