Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lousy Customer Service


Bobby and I were lucky enough to have Erin and Jill spend part of the day with us today, their last day of summer vacation. While Bobby was at a follow-up doctor's appointment, Erin set up a "Pet Store" on the steps and sold the animals one by one to Jill and me. Our instructions were call her on our phone, order an animal, and then she delivered it...until she sold seven or eight animals. After all the animals were sold I made an additional call to her. Here's how it went.
Ring ring..
Erin: Hello.
Me: Hello. I bought a dog from you and it won't stop barking. It barks and barks and barks. Can you tell me what I should do with him?
Erin: Well...this is a paint store now. We sold all our animals.

What kind of Fly-By-Night Operation was this, anyway?

3 comments:

Kevin said...

You have to stay on your toes around those first graders. They're pretty slick.

Mark said...

So did she sell you some paint to paint your dog?

Judith Bowman said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best story! I laughed out loud at this one...