Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thinking About Halloween

In 1995, when Kevin was driving the pick-up truck, he drove around in October with this skeleton in the passenger seat. Silly! Mark sent us this Halloween card in 1994.


The photo of Brian as a clown was taken in 1989, and Brian and Kevin were getting ready to trick or treat dressed like KISS in 1979. Mark's wearing the mask in 199l, and the other costume in 1992. Strangely enough, I can't find pictures of Mark dressed to trick or treat as a child, but we also don't have but one or two of Brian or Kevin, either. I spaced these photos thinking I'd be able to type between them, but can't figure out how to do it.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I love the photos!
I was up past midnight last night working on this year's costume!

Judith Bowman said...

Fun pictures, Mary Lynn. You all sure had fun at Halloween!