Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yard Sale Bargain


Saturday morning yard sales are almost coming to an end for the year, boo hoo hoo. But this Saturday morning I found this bargain. It cost me $3.00, and it's a gift wrap holder, and it contained 4 rolls of Christmas wrap, never opened; One roll with a little used off of it. Two packages of gift tags unopened, (contained four each); package of 4 boxes, unopened; large pkg. of tissue paper, unopened; a really neat round gift box; and lots of pretty ribbons, enough that I won't have to buy any this year. What a find! This lady also had a small Christmas Yankee candle that she sold for 5 cents, never burned. I would have paid the $3 just for the container.

3 comments:

Bad Bob said...

That's my little bargain shopper!

Judith Bowman said...

Wow! An awesome find.

Brian said...

that should just about cover all my presents. Awesome!