Monday, May 18, 2009

Mimi's Birthday




I had a great birthday celebration yesterday. Everyone came over and we cooked on the grill. I like the picture to the right because you can't tell which arms belong to who. Jill loves teasing Bobby, usually refusing to give him a kiss. After telling him she wouldn't give him a kiss yesterday, she looked him squarely in the face and told him she was going to give Mimi "7" kisses. When he told me I only got those 7 because she was teasing him, I told him I don't care. I collected 7 kisses. It was a fun day..I enjoyed every minute of it.
Everyone had to leave about the same time, so I relaxed with my book for a good part of the evening - World Without End. It's one of those books that I always look forward to getting back to after putting it down for a short time. THE END

3 comments:

Bad Bob said...

You forgot to mention that Jill finaly gave me a kiss. But, with the stipulation that I give it to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Mary Lynn. They are the cutest. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

I know you are busy at your quilt, but I have a surprise for you on my blog site today 5/20/2009, enjoy.
QMM