Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Five Questions

I'm reading blogs and checking facebook, and don't having anything to blog about really, and am putting this on here just for the sake of blogging:
These are my questions:
1. Will we get any more snowfall before April 2010? and
2. If I take the flannel sheets off the bed, will we have another cold snap?
3. Why, if I like one book by a certain author, do I assume I'll like all books by that author?
4. Has Kevin given up blogging for lent, or has he already told us everything he knows?
5. What does Brian want for his birthday?

I must be pretty darn intelligent because I can't come up with any more questions. Does that mean I know everything?

2 comments:

KimT said...

(I'm finding it hugely ironic that I am the first to comment on this post . . .)
1. I say yes, 1/2", maybe in one fall or maybe in a few put together.
2. Flannel sheets year round!! Or do what Candy did . . .
3. This never works for me.
4. I'm hoping to outblog all of you before Lent is over.
5. This is obviously not for me to answer!
XOXOXO

Mark said...

1. Well have some flurries, and a dusting on the car hoods.
2. It won't drop below 23 again, ad we'll have a few days with high temps around 40.
3. It's worth trying, right? I usually read book reviews before I read books, just like I usually read movie reviews before I see movies.
4. Kevin has a blog?
5. A pony!