Wednesday, March 10, 2010

non-metal detecting


This is what I found this afternoon, with no help of a metal detector. My total for the year is 22 cents. Guess I'll keep track and post each time, just like BBB does. This was found in the parking lot before entering the movie where I saw The Blindside, which I enjoyed. However, a small bag of popcorn tipped the scales at $5. Can you believe it? From now on I think I'll be taking a snack in my purse, maybe some goldfish to snack on. That's just too expensive. And Sandra Bullock as a blond looks like Kathy Lee Gifford. At first glimpse that's who I thought she was.
Afterwards Linda, Sarah and I went over to Krogers and visited the Daisy Scouts, where we purchased a few boxes of cookies. There was no resisting buying cookies from Erin; she's just too darn cute. Bobby's cooking dinner while I post this. Tonight I quilt. Tommorow I'm having lunch with Judy. Last night Brian stopped by to visit. And Spring is here. Life is pretty good, huh.

3 comments:

Connie said...

LIFE IS GOOD! I really like sandra bullock movies, sounds like you had a very goooooooood day. HAPPY QUILTING!

Bad Bob said...

Popcorn $5 a bag? What is this world coming to. The only thing more expensive is the movie tickets!

Mark said...

I like that you ended that with "Life if pretty good, huh." Reminds me of a Jill conversation.